I am an experienced and certified .NET Developer. In the past years mainly working with Web Applications that support HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery. I also enjoy poking about in PHP, MySQL and other Apache frameworks.
I am also an Enthusiastic Electronics Engineer.
Certified skills include ...
- .NET Forms Applications for Micorosft Windows for .NET 2 and 3.5
- .NET Web Applications (MSSQL, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery)
- .NET MVC 4 and Entity Framework for rapid Web Development
Experienced in ...
- Windows 2003/2008/2011 Servers with SQL Server and IIS Configurations
- Windows Service applications and 3rd party software integration
- JAVA SDK including Android Native Applications
Other skills ...
- Linux and FreeBSD
- LAMP - Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP
- Asterisk 1.8 with FreePBX and AsterBilling
- WebMin, VirtualMin and CloudMin
- Electronics Prototyping with Atmel AVR (Including Arduino), Texas Instruments 8051 and Raspberry Pi
- Schematics and design in Eagle
- Prototypes down to 0.5mm pitch QFN and 0603 Packages [Smallest PCB 2x2 (cm)]
- Full turnkey production from realiable EU and Chinese manufacturers
- iPhone applications (PhoneGap Platform - app store approoved)
- Any other fault resolution, development or IT support realted issues.